Monday, January 31, 2011

Update Cardio-cath Jan. 31, 2011

Abby has been in the cath lab for just over an hour and will be there another 1-2 hours. Please Pray for her body to tolerate the changes well so that this phase is successful. She will do great. Her favorite part of the day was getting to color on the dolls. One for her and one for Tessa - she loved getting to choose and make one for Tessa. She was really missing her sister today.

This picture was taken yesterday before Abby went in to her procedure.  She was missing her little sister, so she wanted to take a picture and show Tessa how brave she is. ;)

  We sent this picture to my sister's phone with this message from Abby to Tessa: "Hi Tessa. I love you and miss you! Have a great day playing with Aunt R and K! I made a doll for you. I miss you. You are my best friend."

I love sisters!

Thank you in advance for your prayers, thoughts, and well wishes! love you!

James, Summer, Abby, and Tessa

No comments: